How To Use
STAINS & ODORS REMOVED:
- Urine, feces, vomit, blood and anything else that can come out of an animal (or human). Also works on red wine, coffee, tea, and soda stains.
- Remove and blot up any excess soil or moisture from area.
- Spray to saturate the area, but don't pour it on. More product at once won't speed up the results.
- Let the product work for at least 24 hours . It needs time to break down each layer of the stain/odor causing bacteria.
- Repeat as needed (like peeling the layers of an onion) until all layers have been extracted and removed.
For Hardwood, Tile, Grout or Laminate Floors:
any residue and let the flooring completely dry between applications.
For Using in a Carpet Cleaning Machine:
needed, letting the product work for at least 24 hours each time.
"It Smells Worse"
I'll take all the risk!
If you try Purrfect Potion and are not completely satisfied, we offer a 100% money back guarantee. We'll refund the product price you paid, so you have absolutely nothing to lose.
Even better, we don't require you to return any unused portion of the product for the refund.
We are so confident that if Purrfect Potion doesn't work, nothing will, and replacing the damaged surface is your only option.
If you are having any trouble, email us at email@example.com to open a support ticket. In your ticket, tell us a little more about what exactly you are trying to clean up, and we'd be glad to guide you through with a personal plan of attach for your situation.
If in the end your stain or odor still persists, we'll go ahead and refund the product price.
Note: I never thought I'd have to even address this, but unfortunately after a few "bad apples" abused our
"no return required" guarantee...
We NO LONGER offer refund on our "refill" products.
By definition, no one would reorder more product unless they were happy with the results from the spray bottle size.
"Refill" Products that are not subject to returns are:
- 1 Gallon
- 2 Gallon
- Cases of (4) Gallons
- Cases of (12) 32oz Spray Bottles.
Products Eligible for our 100% "No return required" money back guarantee are:
- One 32oz Spray bottle
- Two 32oz Spray Bottle Pack
- The "Starter Pack"
Have A Question About My Pet Peed?
We hear stories daily from customers who tell us how the product worked to take out a stain that had been there for years, and nothing else worked to remove it.
The only thing you need to be caveat to this is if a previous attempt to clean (with another solution, or product) may have set the stain in.
There is a lot of bad info floating around about using white vinegar to clean up pet accidents. If you do some research, people that create tie dye clothing use vinegar to SET the dyes.